Friday, June 13, 2008

Teeth

In preparation for the great adventure, I've been to the dentist four times in the last two weeks. First time was just a checkup and x-rays, which uncovered a few cavities, five actually. Then the second time I just had a cleaning, no big deal. Third time, they got me in an repaired three of the cavities. That actually hurt pretty bad, so they had to inject some super-strength anesthetic in there. This still felt bad once the deadening agent began to wear off because it ITCHED like fire, but my check was still numb so no amount of scratching would alleviate the itch. So today I went in for the fourth time, and they fixed up the fourth cavity. Turns out now that there was yet another last-minute cancellation and I'll go in tomorrow morning for the last cavity. Better to get everything done now before I leave the country, I reckon.

No comments: