Monday, June 16, 2008

Luggage Matters III + Airport

Luggage officially weighed in at 95 pounds, five short of the total limit. Luggage is checked all the way to Manila from Boise, so that's a load off my mind.

Almost got a chance at a free ticket on Horizon...the flight to Seattle is oversold and they needed volunteers to give up the seat for a later flight. But, because I was connected to the wall I didn't get to the counter in time. The agent said the later flight is now full, but she could route me through Portland. I told her that was no good, since I'm ultimately going overseas. It would have been nice to have a free ticket waiting for me. I already have a free ticket with Southwest, but I paid for that one through frequent-flyer usage.

They're about to call the flight in Boise, so I need to shut down now. I don't think I'll have wifi in SEA, because in the concourse you have to pay for it. It is possible that China Airlines offers free wifi at the gate, but we will have to see.

No comments: