Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mangoes and Avocados

I don't know how I made it 34 years in life without ever eating a mango. They are SO good! Before the missionary prayer meeting last night, we had some and they told me they were pretty sour. If those are sour, then I can't wait to see what the sweet ones taste like!

And when we left the prayer meeting last night, I was told I couldn't leave unless I took two avocados. So I did, and asked people what were some "man-proof" ways to use them. :-)

I'm dealing with jet lag still pretty bad, but I think I'm recovering nicely. Soon enough I'll be posting pictures of the seminary, my apartment, and some of the city, but I just haven't gotten to do that yet. I have some meetings today and then maybe later.

2 comments:

Ioreth said...

Glad we could give you a taste of your first mango. You are a great blogger. Daniel and I need to take some tips on frequency. We haven't written a new post in quite awhile.

Jason E. Vickers said...

Let us know the next time you have avocados. Lacey can send you a recipe for guacamole!