Monday, June 23, 2008

Birthday II

Oh, and it's also my mother's birthday, but this is the first time that we haven't shared the majority of the day, seeing as the time difference is so great. For me, the birthday has but four hours left, but she is only six hours into it. The most we've ever been apart, considering time zones, on our birthday was two hours, when I was living in New Jersey and she Idaho. So this took a little adjusting, but I'll make sure I connect with her later to wish her a happy birthday properly.

Oh, and she's 29. Don't ask how a 29-year-old woman can have a 34-year-old son. And one who's 37 as well (my older brother). Just suspend your disbelief and no one gets hurt. ;-)

2 comments:

Coachm said...

Happy Birthday to you again. So, now I have 16 hours left and you have only 2. That is SO STRANGE!!!!

Jason E. Vickers said...

Happy seriously belated birthday!