Monday, June 30, 2008

Registration

Student registration begins today...I'm excited. I understand that faculty do not have a specific role to play in registration, but I need to be available should anyone need to consult with me. My only role this week before classes begin is to proctor the Bible content exam tomorrow morning, but other than that, I've come to the office early and I've got the little view port in my door open so anybody who happens by can see me in here. I'll just be continuing my work of preparation unless and until someone comes by. I have the first three lectures in each class ready now, so I'm right on the schedule that I want to keep. Actually, I'm a little bit ahead right now, because like I said in a previous post I think it would be ideal to have about two weeks' prep done ahead of time. If I get one lecture prepared in each class per day from now until Wednesday, then I'll have six done, which gets me up through Tuesday of the fourth week. So that's what I'll try to do.

In the meantime, I cannot contain my excitement that I'm actually about to begin the work I've been training for for so long. It has definitely been a long time coming.

1 comment:

Jason E. Vickers said...

Yes it has, man, yes it has. I am excited for you (even though I am reading this after the fact)!