Sunday, February 1, 2009

Reading list--January 2009

I'm starting something else new with this entry. I may not continue it, because I may not (probably will not) continue the frenetic pace of reading I've established in January. I always start a year with grand intentions, only to fall off by the middle of February, or at least the beginning of March, but here goes anyway:
  1. Hans Küng, On Being a Christian (started in 2008)
  2. C. H. Dodd, The Parables of the Kingdom
  3. Joachim Jeremias, The Parables of Jesus
  4. William Barclay, The Apostle's Creed for Everyman
  5. Jill Middlemas, The Templeless Age: An Introduction to the History, Literature, and Theology of the "Exile"
  6. Susan Niditch, Folklore and the Hebrew Bible
  7. Alexander Heidel, The Babylonian Genesis (111 of 153 pages)

No comments: