Friday, February 27, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Preparing to fly to the States tomorrow for the Wesleyan Theological Society annual meeting. I'm also speaking at a couple of churches while I'm in the States, and I'm a good bit nervous about that. I've checked in for the flight to Seattle, but I need some assistance doing so for the flight to Nashville, since check in will not become available until 4 AM tomorrow Manila time, at which point I will already be in the car on the way to the airport. So I asked my brother to take care of it for me, since the time for him will be 2 PM; much more manageable.

Anyway, I never do realize how much there is to do to get ready for a flight. Even though I'm only going to be gone nine days, there is a significant amount of things to be taken care of. Certainly not the least of these is printing out student papers that are turned in today in order that I can grade them on the planes. I do not know how much I will actually get done, but I have lofty ambitions at any rate. I also have to finish typing up manuscript/notes for my deputation services, but that shouldn't take a huge amount of time either. I'm already about half finished. All of this means I probably should quit blogging and get back at it. :-)

No comments: