Monday, December 8, 2008

Faculty devotions and meeting

I have just a few minutes before faculty devotions begin. Today is the first non-holiday Monday of the month, so we will have our monthly faculty meeting this morning. As the most junior member of the faculty, secretarial duties fall to me. It's a low-face-on-the-totem-pole sort of thing. Which is okay, I guess. But I'm really praying for the potential new faculty members we may have coming next hear...haha. I suppose it's selfish of me to be praying like that. Just for the record, I'm not; I just thought it would sound funny if I said I was. Anyway, this cannot be a long post because it is now 7:58 and everything gets started at 8:00. I don't really want to be late since my office is right next door to the room where we have our devotions so it would look kind of bad if I were the last one to arrive...

No comments: